hey there ..

as i blew off (literally and NOT actually puhlees) another candle on my birthday cake this yr… i thought to myself..

only so many more yrs before the magical twenties are done and over with

the licence to take all the risks you can , be on your own at your will , do your own thing – time … formally expires!

thirties would mean an absolutely different life. and before THAT happens , there s so much yet to be done..!

in no particular order.. here would be my list before i turn 30 – thirty!

1. Learn salsa ( a lethal combination of sausy & graceful )

2. Back pack my way through Europe ( hmm… zurich , vienna , greece , paris … dream on !)

3. Write a book ( that’s titled – because i wanted to write a book ..:) . makes sense huh?)

4. Visit ALL 13 neemarana properties ( 6 done , rest to go … check out the link to indulge …http://www.neemranahotels.com/photogallery/index.html.htm)

5. Get absolutely , shamelessly drunk and listen to ‘ all that i did when i was sloshed’ the other day ( he he )

6. Attend a Norah Jones/ Corrs concert ( how ! how ? how ?!)

7. Get a DVD collection with all my fav titles ( hear hear i say .. that’s what i would love as birthday gifts !)

8. Support a girl child for life .

9. get atleast ONE ‘i made a difference’ award at work

10. Find a friend for LIFE!

🙂

10 things I wanna do before I hit 30!

4 thoughts on “10 things I wanna do before I hit 30!

• March 1, 2008 at 10:53 pm

Awesome Awesome Awesome !!!
    really loooooooooued it 🙂
    please now make some concrete plans to fulfil these ….
    n take me along on ur Europe trip …..

• March 7, 2008 at 12:58 am

A good list.. Now my take!!

Learn Salsa – i would love to.. though I never dance
    Back pack thru Europe – That would be one hell of a ride
    Write a book – Would sure like to.. Don’t know if I have the substance to do it.. 🙁 May be I can write a collection of poems..
    Drink – Hmm.. Mummy marengi!! Will hav done it enough times by then I guess!! 😛
    DVD Collection – In process of doing it..
    Friend for life – Hav almost lost one I hav had for so many years which inspired my latest post.. 🙁

• March 9, 2008 at 11:27 pm

You know once I read this, long time back .. and I really think it “perfect” to inspire the most “imperfect” people in the world ..

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do .. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor .. Catch the trade winds in your sails ..
    Explore .. Dream .. Discover ..

🙂

• September 1, 2010 at 11:45 pm

The Big 30 is just around the corner . 2 yrs some months since i made that list , i look back to how i am doing so far..
    A trip to Europe (Paris , Rome , Venice , Florence , Pisa , Nice , Monaco ..) , Salsa classes on Sundays & one more Neemrana Location (Neemrana fort , Kesroli , Piramal Haveli , Mudfort Kuchesar .. plus Ramgarh Bunglows.. sadly multiple visits dont count 🙁 )..
    Lifes changed so much , yet the same.. !