Sunday Morning and am cleaning up the mess in my wardrobe.

Now I wouldnt want to pycho-analyse that as an activity , i am doing so purely for the functional benefit.I ve reached the state when i cant seem to find ANYTHING inside except for a lot of tangled clothes.

Was channel surfing as a sipped my very very strong tea , and there on star movies i catch Shallow Hal !

its one of my favs .

And am wondering , if there was any such way of really knowing what people are inside , going by their face value – life would have been sorted !

Honestly , i wouldnt mind looking like Gwyneth Paltrow 🙂 even at the cost of adding on a 100 kgs !!

Face Value!

5 thoughts on “Face Value!

• March 16, 2008 at 1:47 pm

yeah there is a way of really knowing what people are from inside…..
    it is as simple…..just if u r good in reaching to the heart of a sm1
    then its all sorted out …..its an art ,it need patience,trust ,belief
    u can predict what other one might be thinking at the moment…
    how he/she gonna react at different situation….u know
    but it takes time ..

• March 16, 2008 at 4:19 pm

There’s another (and easier) way to read people… start playing poker, like a maniac…(or worse, like me and my friends!) and you’ll be able to differentiate the good hands from the bluffs without ever having to look at the cards! 🙂

• March 16, 2008 at 4:55 pm

Hey Abhi
    Hmmm, i know it does take time to really ‘know’ ppl , infact so much time that i guess the process goes into an infinite loop – you learn and unlearn and learn !
    so i guess its better to not analyse too much – coz premises , assumptions , conclusions – they all keep changing when its concerns people!
    i ve always felt at the end of the day – we all are so different , yet all so same!

• March 16, 2008 at 4:58 pm

alrite , one more entry in ‘100 things i need to learn in life’ 🙂
    “When you learn poker : observe hands of players!”
    thanks for the brilliant insight , S !
    🙂

• March 16, 2008 at 10:31 pm

What i mean to say that learning is continious process and i read somewhere (dunno where … 🙂 )
    That god send so many people in our life to teach us ,to improve us and to make what we should be by learning something from them ….
    and i agree that it may take time but as i already said that prerequisites are patience and preservance in this game….
    It is like solving some kind of puzzle for me …i closely observe people around me in office ,in friend circle,in home and when u start getting clue ,real fun start and u can even take the best things out of them …..
    Try it ….!