so whats my day gonna be like

there’s nothing better than knowing before its already over so i checked it out on rediff..  according to Mr Bejan Daruwala… http://astrology.rediff.com/

—-

Dear Piscean, Sunday, 16th March

Keep a light mood and calm mind today so as to not get carried away by life`s little irritations. Today is a day when you might feel inclined to fly off the handle a bit, but don`t worry. Today`s problems turn into opportunities for you in the long run. Maintain your focus on the big picture and enjoy the many positive aspects that you have in your life. Shower a bit of care upon your loved one in order to enjoy their affection in return.

ummm.. i should keep a light mood . Good for me – coz i am about to head out to sort some stuf out with some one whose been giving me a hard time. that advice would come in handy.i certainly feel i am gonna “fly of the handle” but alrite alrite i ll keep a check!

let me get back on the very many ‘positive aspects’ of my life – i predict a lot of writing happening for you today , dear piscean!

😀

Star – Struck!

4 thoughts on “Star – Struck!

• March 16, 2008 at 1:38 pm

Well i believe in astrology but…..these horoscopes are more generic ,u cant just assume these as specific or related to any specific one… …..
    and a suggestion :

Take the Life as it comes to you ….

• March 16, 2008 at 4:31 pm

Clear case of Prediction A leading to Prediction B…

I predict a lot of reading happening for Aquarians! 😉

But before that, I’m gonna predict your future… precisely… exactly… comprehensively…. I can see it… its crystal clear… can you see it as well…? It’s bright… its close and its far … its good and its not-incredibly-good too… But most importantly, its UNCERTAIN!! Consider yourself lucky! 🙂

…the future’s uncertain and the end is always near… 😀

• March 16, 2008 at 4:50 pm

Thanks Abhi for the advice , i do take life as it comes , but at the same time i have resons to belive that these predictions for me do come true!
    like i did have a tiff and i did lose my temper. just a little while back 😀
    hmm.. i guess at the end of the day – we can conveniently believe or not believe whatever we wish to (dont we always do that?) .. as long as it makes us happy . what say?

Well said , Mr crystal – ball – gazer , exactly what i think too . the only thing certain about my future is that its uncertain!

• March 16, 2008 at 10:42 pm

Even i get angry on samll thing though it is not prdicted in horoscope,
    It is just a simple theory of association and corelation….
    I start relating prediction with my daily life….somewhere in back of my mind processing is going on….

and apologies for suggestion…