Between life falling apart and slowly falling back in place and some other banalities like that February is almost over before I even knew it. Even if we still have one more (bonus) day this year , a Round up post is the most fitting tribute to all that happened & didn’t this month that surely packed a punch.
In my January Round up post , I wrote about how February is the month of love and a month of me. Both being a bit dramatic as statements yet somehow always true like they did this time around too. Here’s what made this month quiet eventful.
- Am embracing my life in all it’s glory , including the fact that I am now older than I was last week same day 🙂 . Don’t trust me , read this post . Belated wishes are most welcome!
- Winning the #SportsChatter Contest . The Second spot was as unexpected as giving ‘writing about Sports’ a shot. You may want to glance over my posts about Mental Health , Sports on SilverScreen & Celebrity lives gone wrong and tell me what you thought.
- Committing to #AtoZChallenge & sealing the intent by taking up additional charge as the #BlogChatter Community Spoc. With all the life changes happening around me April is already giving me the pre roller coaster ride nervous pangs.
- Inching closer to our very first house. The very thought of it wants me to sing ‘Yeh tera ghar yeh mera ghar’ . Such a long wait but I am finally getting there.
- The long awaited promotion came through at work. Just when the internal tussle of carrying on or giving in had intensified. When I am a month away from firming up the decision to focus on one aspect or maximize the multitasking . Multitasking & Carrying on becomes slightly more doable now. Also , the timing ! The news came as the perfect Valentine’s day gift to self.
Almost every aspect of my #VisionBoard is falling in place save one .Would March be more exciting on the Health & Well being front ?
How are you doing viz the goals you had for yourself this year. And no , I am not talking about the resolutions. I am talking about being insanely ruthlessly selfish and focusing on your needs from the year and making it a #YearOfMe.
Spill the beans , pour your heart out . You have the perfect listener in me.