Yesterday , I found myself in a situation that has started to define my life.I was unable to come on the same page with a person . But my reaction was far more composed than both of us expected.

I’ve come to a conclusion about people. They choose to listen what they wish to & say what they want to and sometimes  even expressing your point of view is taken against you.

In such cases , I don’t wish to choose the battle if the battle doesn’t wish to choose me. Instead I choose to Blog & get it off my mind. Coz making posts is so much better than making war. Right?

Post.jpg

Linking it up with #MicroBlogMondays .

Read more about this amazing idea ‘writing at your home’ here.

Make Posts , Not War #MicroBlogMondays

13 thoughts on “Make Posts , Not War #MicroBlogMondays

• May 3, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Totally! I get your point but over time, I have also found myself being comfortable with the idea of agreeing to disagree then and there when such a thing happens.. 🙂

• May 3, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Used to be like that .. but realized that doesn’t work with people who focus on the disagree aspect a bit too much
      anyway .. microblog Mondays is so liberating right?

• May 3, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Right back at you girl .. world peace !

• May 3, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Absolutely right, better to write it off than to be in endless war which create hatred and all such negative emotions that even drown us with it’s force. Very nice 🙂

• May 3, 2016 at 10:30 pm

Totally .. see us bloggers have an easier way of dealing with messy issues 🙂
      Thanks for dropping by!

• May 3, 2016 at 11:29 pm

I find that writing about such incidents may be good only in the short run. You may later regret posting about it.
    But I guess the upside of doing this is that more and more people are aware that maybe they too are not alone in facing a certain problem? ?

• May 4, 2016 at 3:23 am

You are too wise and too smart for a teenager !! I know what you mean and I don’t write posts like these often , nor do I plan to..
      I just realized for the first time yesterday in the middle of a tough situation I was composing a draft post inside my head.. had to write about that .. though .. agreed ..not a sustainable option 🙂

Again the smartest comment.. goodness ,you are good!!

• May 3, 2016 at 11:43 pm

Your clicks are always adorable ones.

Make posts not war, this message is much needed to spread up around the world .

• May 5, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Exactly! People choose to hear what they want to! Even if it doesn’t make sense! Loved your point! 🙂

• May 5, 2016 at 10:49 pm

happens way too often with me.. now finally have to terms with it ! thanks for dropping by , looks like the exams are done with? 🙂