It’s been TWO weeks of taking time to slow down and soak in the joy of small things. Also getting my act together in the Third dimension and beyond by reading, writing , planning and just being.
Since September 1 there is #ThisAndDoingNothing and that calls for ..A list !!
Cue in the awwws as here’s the long and short of everything I did that I’d never done before or perhaps in the longest time over the last 14 Days!
- Get on top of the 18th floor of our building with my 4 year old monkey and take in a panoramic view . The most liberating moment of the last 2 weeks for me.
- Have Chai with my mumma at 4 pm on a weekday and talk about what I want to and don’t want to do in life *and get loads of ‘solicited advice’*
- Discover a gorgeous kiddie’s corner inside our building complex . We shifted here in June and there are still new things left to be covered. Thank goodness for that!
- Get those long forgotten shoes out of the shoe cabinet and take them out on a morning walk. Happened once , needs to happen more regularly but it’s a start!
- Have a relaxed cup of chai every morning . Trust me THAT had not happened in centuries and I cant believe I survived so long on the lifestyle I had created for myself [ minus the morning chai]
- Discovered some interesting bloggers – Sunjhini , Mayuri , Nisha are added to the long list of people I adore in the online world . Thank you BlogChatter and MyFriendAlexa .
- As My Alexa Rank grew from a nothing to 2,024,227 , I also thought through ‘Why I blog‘ – for the comfort or the conversations or the kick? The answer is – For the inspiring conversations 🙂
Phew..That sure did pack a punch right?
But that was last 2 weeks and now that I am somewhat rested and rejuvenated , am working out the plan for the next 15 days .
That involves – A weekend get away to Jaipur , a much delayed and long pending meet up with Shinjini and Shalini , working on my #MojoContent [ oh yeah!] and yup lining up those meetings to figure out what next after the 3 months are over coz I am getting used to this way of life and to sustain the ‘doing nothing’ one needs to start planning the ‘doing something’.
Keep watching this space for more and even if you don’t, my updates would be all over your twitter timeline , Instagram feed and incase you plan to subscribe to my blog [which you should coz am giving away my first ebook to you if you do ] then also in your mailbox. Pesky are we? *wink wink*
For a girl whose doing nothing , I seem to be doing an awful lot – so am told . How’s your last 14 days been like .. talk to me ?
I am taking my Alexa Rank to the next level with Blogchatter .