So the Diwali safai started off day before  and yesterday I got myself some gorgeous Diyas from Dilli Haat to mark the beginning of Diwali Shopping . But does the festivity truly kick in till we have a formal card party ? Nope . Not in the world that I’ve stepped in since I got married .
For years now , Diwali parties have been a regular affair . We have attended a few and I’ve played the host to many others . But this time as we plan the social calendar for the next week to have the first set of Diwali parties at our new home  & am just so thrilled . There would music , happiness , good food and great vibes and yes there will be light .

Catch a glimpse of the first party of the season that we are attending today .. Definitely inspired the post and a series of Instagram updates and has set the mood for the party am planning a week from now at our place ..

image

Whats your Diwali must dos ? Do you have parties and get togethers planned ? Pls share hacks .. Need them 🙂

Linking my Day15 #DailyChatter post here as I take my blog to the next level with #BlogChatter and #UBC all through October. I am also onboard with Shinjini on #TheMindfulBreak for the rest of the October. Are you?

Click here to join me on my #100HappyDays journey .

Day 23 Light up #100HappyDays #DailyChatter

8 thoughts on “Day 23 Light up #100HappyDays #DailyChatter

• October 15, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Those colours look absolutely gorgeous and very festive. I really need to get out there and shop some. I can’t play cards to save my life so that’s a no no. We haven’t even begin thinking about Diwali just yet – stuck with the kids’ exams!

• October 17, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Honestly — i cant play , rather dont play cards. But I love the festive vibes and I am just soaking them all in 🙂 all the best for the kids ka exams .. soon I would be joining you on the same boat till then i would float around in my bubble..

• October 16, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Man I have to start Diwali Safai! For me Diwali is about the Rangoli and the diyas

• October 17, 2016 at 1:30 pm

Blame the over enthusiasm coz its our very first diwali in the new home. Everything is happening for the first time for us .. thats why special . First card party , first rangoli and decor , first time diya and toral shopping .. mannnn i am excited!!

• October 17, 2016 at 11:13 pm

I love Diwali..its my favourite festival. This is such a pretty diya. Waiting to start my shopping and safai 🙂

• October 19, 2016 at 4:11 am

oh the colors in the pictures… your diwali is going to be beautiful!! I got some diyas from last year which I will light and make some besan k laddu … that’s all about my Diwali celebration 🙂

• June 10, 2017 at 2:30 pm

I love Diwali but this time I can’t rangoli make that why please help me to make easy rangoli!!!